search

About Me

My photo
My name is Lucinda. I have been an Army wife for 7 years and we are now going to be transitioning to civilian life. I had a forum for military wives but now I decided my time would be better spent blogging to all my fellow wives and how things are going with the transition.

Friday, August 27, 2010

August Life

So my husband took his Border Patrol exam 8/16 and on 8/23 he got his results. He passed!!! He got a total score of 102. Now we wait... The order of events is long and frustrating but I am confident he can get it done. We are waiting for a "tentative offer" which is when you send in all your paperwork, then you will be scheduled for physicals, fitness, and boards. I am excited to see how quick we get through this process and move on.

On another note, my daughter is now in a 2 day pre school program and she LOVES it. She loves that she learns new songs and letters with her friends. They even have a "kids gym" with little treadmills and ellipticals and everything else you can think of. I am so glad we decided to place her in that program.

No comments:

Post a Comment